Dues are $35 per year payable each February 1st. You can check the status of your dues payment in this report.
Join by Mail:
Please be sure your check shows the home address you are joining for.
HCCA Membership Benefits
- Encourages the protection of neighborhood property values
- Maintains landscaping on the main island and assists with community island maintenance
- Matching Fund grants for neighborhood improvements
- Provides information to real estate agents and potential home buyers that assist in future sales
- Assists in interpretation of Covenants (CC&Rs) and Bellevue City codes
- Assists in mediation and resolution of neighborhood issues with the support of Bellevue Conflict Resolution
- Neighborhood advocate with the City of Bellevue for sidewalk improvements, snow removal and sanding of streets, street lights, signage, police and emergency response, traffic speed enforcement
- Organizes Neighborhood Events and Meetings
- Annual General Membership and other meetings
- Annual Picnic
- Communication to All Neighbors