… membership dues for 2020, we will carry those forward to 2021. The yard waste dumpsters are a significant expense, so we’d prefer to carry dues forward as much as possible. If you’d prefer to get a $35 reimbursement instead, we’re happy to do that. Just reply to this email asking for that. You can check if you’ve already paid in this report.
Horizon Crest Community Association
At this time, there are no known cases in Bellevue. However, as the virus spreads in Western Washington, it is important to remember the few basic practices that can limit the spread:
- Even if you are not ill, avoid visiting hospitals, long term care facilities or nursing homes to the extent possible. If you do need to visit one of these facilities limit your time there and keep 6 feet away from patients.
- Do not go to the emergency room unless essential. Emergency rooms need to be able to serve those with the most critical needs. If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, contact your regular doctor first.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice excellent personal hygiene habits, including washing your hands with soap and water frequently, coughing into a tissue or your elbow, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay away from people who are ill, especially if you are at higher risk for coronavirus.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects (like doorknobs and light switches). Regular household cleaners are effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth unless you’ve just washed your hands.
- Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of fluids, eat healthy foods, and manage your stress to keep your immunity strong.
- Stay informed. Information is changing frequently. Check and subscribe to Public Health’s website (www.kingcounty.gov/COVID) or blog (www.publichealthinsider.com).
Please help us keep an up-to-date resident directory. Especially having valid email addresses helps us communicate with the neighborhood. You can verify the contact information we have for your home at horizoncrest.org/resident-directory (paid HCCA members only). All residents can update their directory information at horizoncrest.org/contact-us-for-residents.