More snow is forecast starting Wednesday afternoon. There may be several inches accumulated by Saturday. PLEASE park your vehicles in your garage or driveway, so the snow plows can do their work safely!
Horizon Crest Community Association
- The annual meeting of the HCCA will be virtual this year: Tuesday January 26, 7:00 PM on Zoom:
The agenda is
- President’s Opening Remarks
- Minutes of Previous Meeting – Those minutes are here.
- Treasurer’s Report – The latest financial report and 2021 Proposed Budget are here.
- Reports of Directors and Committees
- Unfinished Business
- President – Kurt Lutterman is willing to continue.
- Vice-President – Dave Wu is willing to continue.
- Secretary – Barb Lisaius is willing to continue.
- Treasurer – Cindi Schiel is willing to continue.
- Area 2 Rep. – Jorge Molina is willing to continue.
- Area 3 Rep. – Duncan Schofield is willing to continue.
- Area 4 Rep. –
- Area 5 Rep. –
- New Business
As always, we would love to have additional voices on the board! Especially for Area 4 (East side of the hill, house numbers 15522 or higher, or streets 157 or higher) and Area 5 (SE 49TH Place). The board sets the direction for the neighborhood. We meet not more than once a month, usually for less than an hour.
There is a new smartphone app that can alert you if you were in close proximity to someone who later tested positive. The app is completely private, and does not use your personal information, location, or travels in any way. On Apple devices, activate Exposure Notifications in Settings. On Android devices, download the WA Notify app. You can get more details at www.wanotify.org.